Random music news for Monday, June 6, 2022
If you’re a politician, these are not the kind of canvassers you want. But damn, this is funny. Let’s now try some music news for June 6, 2022.
- Hedley frontman Jacob Hoggard has been found guilty of sexual assault.
- The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations seem to have been a hit.
- Original Bon Jovi bass player John Such has died at the age of 70.
- You knew there couldn’t be a Liam Gallagher concert without some complaints.
- Simple Plan got a write-up in, of all places, The Daily Beast.
- If you’re not into The Boys yet, what’s wrong? it’s fun, funny, profane, and really, really good.
- Johnny Cash and Joseph Stalin: This is a cool piece of history.
- Chris Martin wants to be a Broadway star.
- A heavy metal horror movie? Yes, please.
- Here’s an example of how songwriting begins these days. Check out Beatopia.com.
- This is a lovely record collection.
- This is interesting: How the brain responds to music in advertising.
BONUS: Very handy, this.
BONUS BONUS: Can you mosh to Whitney Houston? Why, yes you can. With the right crowd, of course.