If you use the word “very” too much, this website will help. I can see it being
very useful instrumental in writing. Also very interesting engrossing is music news for March 13, 2023.
- Miss paper concert ticket stubs that you can collect? Check out this solution from Stubforge.com. (Via Dan)
- This is how The Edge stops himself from quitting U2.
- More revenue came in from selling vinyl than compact discs in 2022–in the US, anyway. This hasn’t happened since 1987. (Via Andrew)
- Here’s an upcoming doc that will be wonderfully gossipy about a lot of British music in the 90s.
- Tame Impala (Kevin Parker) was running a marathon when he fractured his hip. Ow.
- People paid over $7,000 to buy tickets to a fake Montreal music festival.
- Linkin Park performing with a Chester Bennington hologram? Forget it.
- It appears that Meta is building some kind of Twitter competitor.
- If you hate your job, listen to what this metal frontman used to do. Kinda inspirational, really.
- The White Stripes’ Elephant record is turning 20. Naturally, Jack White has prepared a 20th anniversary edition.
- Remember when Spin was just a music magazine? Not anymore. Look. I did not see this coming.
- Are these the most expensive wireless speakers in the world? I‘d kinda think so.
- The pros and cons of doing a TV theme song.
- Nice tip, dude. You made that server’s year.
- Want to see some of Adele’s final shows in Las Vegas? It’ll cost you.
- Well, this is weird.
- And so is this.
- And this was just plain rude.
BONUS: “Rock Lobster” by The B-52’s sounds terrifying when played backwards. (Via Rick J)