Science has discovered The Most Boring Person in the World. Meanwhile, music news for March 21, 2022, is anything but.
- Here’s a story on Ukraine’s Radio Station of National Resistance.
- There was another mass casualty event in Austin during SXSW: one dead, four injured.
- Another documentary on Gordon Lightfoot just made its debut.
- Keith Richards doesn’t think much about Eric Clapton’s anti-vax stance.
- Well, I’m glad that’s over.
- Here are four main problems with The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Here’s a cool new synth idea. (Via Rick)
- This is a cool new doc on the rich music scene of Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. (Via Danny)
- No Kanye on the Grammys. He’s been too much of a jerk for them.
- Coldplay has started their “eco-friendly world tour.“
- A fun list: 25 songs inspired by movies.
- Yet another ode to physical media like CDs.
- It looks like Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy has a new collaboration with a NASA.
- Yes, we’re getting older. Tommy Lee’s son is in a new band.
- KISS gin and unofficial Purple Rain wine.
- If you’re a Barenaked Ladies fan, you might get a kick out of this from April 3, 1993, at Massey Hall.
More news? Check here.
BONUS: Whoa. Mind blown.