Interesting: Donald Trump’s personal 757 is parked and abandoned at a New York airport.
Now some music news for March 22, 2021.
- Our Kid’s kid wants to be a rock star just like dad.
- The driver charged with killing Nicki Minaj’s father is being sued by Minaj’s mom for US$150 million.
- There is still great post-COVID uncertainty for the UK live music business.
- On a related topic, could there be a one-off Glastonbury show in September?
- Gee, what a surprise.
- The number one single in the UK last week was a sea shanty. (Via Sean)
- Why would someone want to kill John Lennon? There’s an upcoming book that explores that. (Via Noah)
- Dude: Did you REALLY think you could sell that TikTok video as an NFT when you used Fleetwood Mac’s music in the background.
- Wanna buy Sinead O’Connor’s Irish seaside house?
- Iced Earth guitarist Jon Schaffer was arrested for taking part in the January 6 storming of the US Capitol. Here’s his defense.
- This Gun N’ Roses guitar is going up for auction for big bucks.
- Deftones guitarist Stephen Carpenter thinks the earth is flat. Oh, and 9/11 never happened. He’s also an anti-vaxxer and doesn’t believe the atomic bomb exists. Moron.
- Okay, so maybe Kanye isn’t worth US$6.6 billion, after all.
- Stories from a female roadie.
- Sting admits it.