Let’s start your week with a disco crow.
Now that’s done, here’s music news for March 29, 2021.
- No surprise here: Sharon Osbourne is suing CBS over her firing from The Talk.
- Bob Dylan is now 80. And he’s spending the time fighting for some songwriting credit.
- Ja Rule sold an NFT painting inspired by the Fyre Festival for US$122,000.
- Now The Weeknd has an NFT song.
- And The Aphex Twin hid something inside his recent NFT offering.
- Sheet music is now racially insensitive? Sheet music?
- An orchestral performance from Weezer? Yes.
- An acoustic song from GWAR? Yep.
- Beyonce has storage units? And they’re not very secure. See?
- Looking to test your new stereo system? Here are 65 albums that will put it through its paces.
- More on Iced Earth’s Jon Schaffer: He was allegedly one of the first people inside the US Capitol on January 6.
- This Steely Dan hit is a hit again 50 years later thanks to the new Suicide Squad trailer.
- There’s a new fight against what used to be called in some circles as the “Elvis Tax.”
- The drummer of Alabama Shakes has been arrested for “willful torture and abuse of a child under the age of 18.”
- Well, this took a weird turn. (Via Sean)
- A Paul McCartney cookbook? Sort of.