Published on March 4th, 2019 | by Alan Cross1
Random music news for Monday, March 4, 2019
A sign of spring: My dealer has asked me to make an appointment to have my snow tires removed. Here is some music for March 4, 2019.
- Here’s a review of the Michael-Jackson-was-a-pedo documentary Leaving Wonderland.
- Jerry Lee Lewis has been hospitalized after suffering a minor stroke.
- Meanwhile, Michael J. Fox has had more health challenges.
- Lady Gaga fans are trying this Starbucks scam to push “Shallow” to #1 on the charts.
- Okay, so the Warped Tour isn’t quite over yet. There’s one more set of shows.
- The government of South Korea is concerned that thanks to plastic surgery, too many K-pop stars look alike.
- Notorious B.I.G. bobbleheads. That is all.
- RIP Stephan Ellis, bass player for Survivor.
- This is a switch: The Fyre Festival is suing someone.
- Thieves made off with at least six motorcycles from Keith Richards house. Most of them were of the rare and vintage variety.
- The Marvin Gaye postage stamp.
- Nice of that person to return that Life magazine with The Beatles on the front. It’s only been gone 50 years. (Via Tom)
- Toshiba has just released an all-in-one high-fidelity device that plays, cassettes, CDs, and radio. No, this is not a story from 1985.
- Limp Bizkit is charging $3 for a concert in Los Angeles. That’s at least $3 too mich.