My hair has turned into a reverse mullet with all the party at the front. Soon I may have no choice but to adopt a man bun. Not good.
And RIP Jerry Stiller.
Here’s music news for May 11, 2020.
- Coronavirus update 1: Alanis Morissette’s 25th-anniversary Jagged Little Pill tour with Liz Phair and Garbage has been postponed.
- Coronavirus update 2: Royal Albert Hall in London is facing closure.
- Coronavirus update 3: So when will concerts come back? Some experts weigh in…
- Coronavirus update 4: …and only 10% of Americans would go to a concert right now.
- Coronavirus update 5: Super-manager Scooter Braun has some thoughts on the future of concerts.
- Good reading: A history of the Moog synthesizer.
- Good viewing: Strange lofi music videos from post-Soviet Ukraine.
- Good story: Noel Gallagher and the tale of Hollywood Weed.
- Dean Martin: The Hologram.
- Iron Maiden is now selling their own soccer jerseys.
- Gotta listen to this podcast about how The Scorpions power ballad “Winds of Change” is tied up with the CIA. (Via Steve)
- Spotify is testing video podcasts.