Published on May 13th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Monday, May 13, 2019
Let’s see if we can get through the week without the hosting service of this website getting pooched again. This is music news for May 13, 2019: testing…testing…testing.
- Drake is now rich enough to have his own 767. And it only cost US$185 million. And how’s that carbon footprint?
- Mick Jagger has been given the all-clear by his doctors following his heart operation.
- Speaking of carbon footprints, maybe we should talk about the environmental impact of vinyl records.
- A Florida man has been arrested for buying a bunch of stuff while impersonating the drummer of Nickelback.
- The disaster that was the Fyre Festival has already resulted in two documentaries. Now a feature film is in the works.
- Pras from The Fugees and a Malaysian businessman were indicted for some illegal donations to Barack Obama.
- Here’s me on Wasaga Beach TV talking about the latest updates on the Roxodus Music Festival.
- Playlist stuffing is a problem. Wait: playlist stuffing? What’s that?
- Remember how Rolling Stone was going to launch their own music charts to rival Billboard? Yeah, about that…
- Queen says they “haven’t earned a penny” from the Bohemian Rhapsody movie.
- This grocery chain doesn’t play music in their stores for some interesting reasons.