If you buy these sneakers, you (a) have too much money and (b) are certifiably insane. Agreed? Moving to music news for May 16, 2022…
- Here are all the JUNO winners from the weekend.
- Ted Nugent is a bigger asshole than anyone ever realized. See?
- Britney Spears has had a miscarriage.
- Travis Barker married Kourtney Kardashian love the weekend.
- Travis Scott has been sued by a woman who allegedly had a miscarriage after Astroworld.
- Spotify is in the midst of reorganizing its podcast studios.
- Are YouTubers okay? Maybe not.
- Can you identify these songs from the 80s in one second?
- Okay, how about identifying these songs from the 90s in one second?
- Drake is bringing OVO Fest back to Toronto this year.
- Magic mushroom music?
- If you’re a fan of The Ramones, you’ll love this. (Via Tom)
- Liam Gallagher says he hasn’t seen Noel in about 10 years.
- Remember the time when members of Guns N’ Roses, Duran Duran, and The Sex Pistols formed a supergroup? No? Well, that album is being reissued.
- Well, knowing it is half the battle, I guess.
- Why isn’t your favourite band in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Read this. (Via Mark)
BONUS: Like the dark stuff? Don’t feel guilty.