Random music news for Monday, May 25, 2020
If hair salons don’t reopen soon, I’ll be back into ponytail territory for the time time in decades. This would not be attractive. Let’s distract from that image with some music news for May 25, 2020. (PS: “Happy memorial day?” WTF? Does Donald Trump not know what this American stat is about?)
- Coronavirus update 1: Are you there, God? It’s me, Boosie.
- Apparently, there will be new music from ABBA very soon.
- Want to be smarter? Learn a musical instrument.
- Grateful Dead Nikes?
- Notorious B.I.G. FILAs?
- Elvis Presley’s rhinestone-encrusted jockstrap? It’s for sale.
- I want this guy to be my mailman.
- When was the last time a record label was raided by the FBI?
- Madonna is still being Madonna. See?
- This sheik almost ordered a custom A380 that would have come with its own concert hall.
- Queen guitarist Brian May is still hurting but he’s getting better.
- If you’re a Beastie Boys fan, read this interview with Ad-Rock.
- Still need a facemask? Look at these.
- This might be an interesting new band. (Via Mike)
- Amazon is getting into podcasts.