Maybe Santa won’t be coming to town. Labour shortages. As for music news for November 15, 2021…
- ICYMI, Britney is now free.
- Slipknot’s Clown tore some bicep muscles during a gig necessitating surgery. Naturally, there’s video of the accident.
- The tambourine Liam Gallagher played on “Wonderwall” just sold at auction for big bucks.
- Stone Temple Pilots have halted their tour because someone on the team tested positive for COVID.
- This Friday is the 30th anniversary of U2’s Achtung Baby album.
- The Trump Administration had a grudge against Taylor Swift.
- Want to take drum lessons from Ringo Starr? Now you can!
- This is a different sort of iPhone case. Thoughts? (Via Peter)
- Analysis: Science says The Police’s “Every Breath You Take” is the best all-round song.
- Death metal is in the Bible. Or maybe the Bible is in death metal. See? (Via Chris)
- There’s some serious drug trafficker violence around Tulum, Mexico. Are raves to blame?
- Neil Peart received a special posthumous lifetime achievement award.
- Before you dump off all that old vinyl at the used record shop, make sure that you’re not giving away anything valuable–like this.
- Are CDs completely uncool now? There’s an argument for that.
- Ace Frehley (ex-KISS) is nuts.
- Uh, thanks. I guess.
- Massey Hall is about to reopen after years of renovations costing $184 million. This book on the Hall looks great.
More news? Check here.