Random Music News for Monday, November 2, 2015
A brand new month. I wonder how the new president of the Blue Jays likes the job so far? Now, the music news.
- Fuse TV (which I seem to recall is a descendent from MuchMusic’s venture outside of Canada) is up for sale.
- Metallica is prepping a 16-disc(!!!) live vinyl box sex.
- Stop it with the Oasis-at-Glastonbury 2016 stories.
- This is interesting: the James Bond themes that didn’t make the cut.
- If you must, you can call Justin Bieber to hear a Drake remix.
- Winnipeg’s famed scuzzy rock bar The Zoo is no more.
- Did Samsung sign a $25 million deal with Rihanna?
- Nicki Minaj wasn’t happy about this Bill Cosby Halloween costume.
- And then there was this Sid Vicious costume.
- Another book for the Christmas shopping season: The Genius of Michael Jackson.
- Now Taylor Swift is being sued for allegedly ripping off the lyrics for “Shake It Off.”
- Is music harder to sell door-to-door than religion?
- Should you listen to music while exercising?
- A deaf man reviews a rock concert. This is different.
- A look back on the glory days of CBGB.
- Did Lebron James win Halloween by going as Prince?
- We need more street performers like this.