There are new metric prefixes to deal with really large and really small amounts. For example, we can now say the Earth weighs six ronnagrams. It’ll be a while before spellcheck recognizes that. On to music news for November 21, 2022.
- There was another horrible nightclub shooting targeting LGBTQ+ people.
- And…Kanye’s back on Twitter. Wheeeee!
- Single guys who managed to snag tickets to Taylor Swift shows are now trolling for dates.
- Snoop Dogg has a new range of dog accessories. Seems like a natural, doesn’t it?
- Even R Kelly’s manager is going to jail.
- Sounds like Kanye’s Reddit page is a real fun place to be.
- This metal drummer collapsed on stage with a heart attack. The good news that he should be okay.
- What the music you love says about you. Discuss.
- Bruce Springsteen plans to release a box set of five unheard albums he recorded during the 90s.
- No, that’s not how it happened, conspiracy-minded AC/DC fans.
- A Beastie Boys exhibit is about to open in LA.
- Florence + the Machine have to cancel some shows because Florence broke her foot while dancing. Hasn’t she done this before?
- Wanna buy some old Bob Dylan love letters? Too late.
- If your band has a credit card, better read this.
- This heavy metal musician set out to screw the election chances of a Republican candidate in Colorado–and succeeded!
- There’s new soundtrack music from Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross. Listen here.
- And Trent is not an Elon Musk fan.
BONUS: It appears that Elon has been lying his entire life. See?
BONUS BONUS: It must be a party to live in these Mexican cities.