Need a new human? Generate one! Once you’re done with that, you can proceed with music news for November 22, 2021.
- Drake is headlining a concert. Too soon after Astroworld?
- Adele’s 30 album had a big first day on Friday.
- And Adele forced Spotify to do something interesting. Did you notice what it was?
- I’m surprised it took this long for someone to start pirating NFTs.
- Thirty years ago this month, U2 released the Achtung Baby album. Here’s one perspective on what that record meant.
- Eddie Vedder remembers the days and events leading up to the death of Kurt Cobain.
- Marilyn Manson has sold his Hollywood Hills place for US$1.84 million.
- And Manson’s lawyer is floating the idea of a settlement with some of his accusers.
- Korn’s Jonathan Davis reveals how bad he had COVID.
- Remember Gorilla Glue Girl? She’s about to release her first single.
- The mask seen on the front of Quiet Riot album Metal Health sold for US$50,000.
- METZ had all their gear stolen in California just two dates into their tour.
- Paul McCartney has weird tastes in sandwiches.
BONUS: My Ongoing History of New Music podcasts has been named as one of the 30 best music podcasts. Nice!
More news? Check here.