Give it a moment. You’ll get it. (Via Tom)
Here’s what I have for music news for October 19, 2020.
- Coronavirus update 1: Marilyn Manson isn’t having a good time during the pandemic.
- Coronavirus update 2: Same thing with Stevie Nicks.
- John Fogerty to Donald Trump: “Cut it out.”
- Here’s a tour of Eddie Van Halen’s 5150 studio.
- Diddy now has his own political party–but he’s endorsing Biden.
- Go BOOM! This video shoot didn’t go as expected.
- Miley Cyrus’ dog barely escaped death on the set of The Voice.
- Fun: Pomplamoose covers “American Scum” in an interesting way. (Via Sean)
- R. Kelly is still having a rough time in jail.
- The Manic Street Preachers did a really nice thing for a fellow artist.
- INXS: The musical.
- Fascinating: The Church of England co-owns songs like “Single Ladies” and “Sexyback.” Here’s what I mean.
- Ronnie Woods of The Rolling Stones is selling this house.
- Was Led Zeppelin really “ready to tour” in 2007? That’s what Robert Plant says.