Election day. As soon as you’re done with reading music news for October 21, 2019, go vote.
Apologies for the short list. There just ain’t that much going on today, apparently.
- Lady Gaga had “her whole body x-rayed” after she fell off the stage in Las Vegas last week.
- Here’s the shop where Madonna gets her shoes.
- Yes, there IS such a thing as too much bass. Here’s proof. (Via Danny)
- Why did indie go so pop this decade? Read this.
- Zoe Kravitz, daughter of Lenny, is the new Catwoman.
- Perth, Australia, is getting an actual Highway to Hell. Former AC/DC frontman is from nearby Freemantle, so it makes sense.
- Imagine this pitch on Shark Tank: US$3.3 billion for 10% of Universal Music.
- If you play video games, you might find this article about music licensing interesting.