Okay, I laughed. (Via Tom)
Moving to music new for October 26, 2020…
- I laughed at this, too. (Via Tom again).
- And this is funny: Kanye says he was “born to be the leader of the free world.”
- Back to coronavirus with update 1 : Noel Gallagher should know better.
- Coronavirus update 2: Maynard James Keenan to COVID deniers: “Eat a dick.” Yep. That’s what he said.
- Coronavirus update 3: So what did Marilyn Manson do during lockdown? He got married.
- Now THIS is a metal wedding. (Number three from Tom).
- Rod Stewart’s Essex mansion sounds like a fun place.
- Still mourning Eddie Van Halen? Watch this.
- The screenwriter who helped Prince with Purple Rain has died.
- What was the cause of the rift between Ric Ocasek and Paulina Poritzkova? This.
- Danny Elfman and Bridget Fonda are selling their “his’n’hers” mansions in LA.
- Jay-Z now has a line of cannabis called Monogram.
- Billy McFarland, the guy behind the Fyre Festival fraud, is now sitting in solitary confinement.
- What the hell is going on in the world of Britney Spears? Here’s the latest.
- Singing nuns? Yep.
- Ed Sheeran did a nice thing for a school.
- David Bowie’s weird history with SNL. (Via Tim one more time.)