Are upside-down rhinos worth scientific study? Apparently. Ponder that before we look at music news for September 20, 2021.
- I received my first notification of a new Christmas song over the weekend. Too soon?
- Guns N’ Roses have canceled some shows because of COVID restrictions.
- The internet on beams of light? Alphabet thinks it’s got it figured out.
- Forget 5G. China is already working 6G.
- Here’s a taste of the upcoming Let It Be box set from The Beatles.
- BB King had 15 children. Or did he? (Via Sean)
- An Eddie Van Halen park? Maybe.
- Did you hear about the surprise club show by Metallica?
- This film on Ozzy and Sharon looks…interesting.
- KISS is going to release a 45th-anniverary deluxe edition of the Destroyer record.
- Apparently, the future of the music industry is…vinyl. Still. (Via Andrew)
- Yep, I remember this happening in 1996. It was tough to take.
- Oh, dear Dave Mustaine.
- Grimes says she wants to die on Mars.
- Axl Rose: “The show must go on, even with food poisoning.”
BONUS: Did Kermit the Frog cause 9/11?
More news? Check here.