Random music news for Monday, September 21, 2020
Give an alligator helium to chance its voice? Why not? Now that’s out of the way, here’s music news for the last day of summer, September 21, 2020.
- Metal types are pretty busted up over the death of Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
- Music piracy hasn’t gone away. It’s just…changed shape.
- And here we go again with the drummer at the wrong gig. (Via Susan)
- Dr. Dre’s divorce is getting VERY weird.
- Fyre Festival organizers have finally settled the lawsuits brought forth by Blink-182 and Major Lazer.
- Donald Trump has agreed to some kind of TikTok deal involving Oracle and…Walmart?
- Remembering…The Partridge Family. (If you don’t recognize the name, you’re too young to click here.)
- Trump-FM. It exists. In Florida, of course.
- You know the Wizard of Oz/Dark Side of the Moon sync controversy? It’s not the only one.
- Iron Maiden done a capella? Why not? (Via Tom)