Now that we’re into October, I feel I can enjoy pumpkin spice-laced foods without rushing the season. Let’s take a look at some music news for October 1, 2018.
- It’s now DR. Prince.
- Can you ever really stop being an audiophile? Probably not.
- Apple is hinting at the next version of their AirPod earbuds.
- Still wondering about the iPhone XS? Here’s another review.
- Here’s my column on the Life is Beautiful music festival for Global News.
- Well, if your wedding pictures are going to get photobombed by someone… (Via Tom)
- It looks like
KanyeYe forgot to release his new album over the weekend.
- And what was Kanye trying to say about slavery and the 13th amendment?
- Whatever he said, it’s not going over well.
- Meanwhile, Donald Trump was okay with Kanye on SNL.
- Should we be worried about Ye’s state of mind? Maybe.
- Willie Nelson vs. Donald Trump.
- The Happy Mondays vs. the game show.
- If slam-dancing in a mosh pit is too wimpy for you, there’s this new thing called “crowd killing.
- Bono and the burqa.
- Remember that ABBA hologram tour? It’ll happen in 2019.
- At 66, this guy was homeless. Then he had a hit single.
- Blondie is headed to Cuba on a cultural exchange mission.
- Will.i.am from the Black Eye Peas continues to rock technology.
- Let’s have a beer with a Sex Pistol.