Published on April 25th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, April 25, 2015
On this day in 1961, Robert Noyce was granted a patent for the integrated circuit. Electronics were never the same.
- Brett Michaels of Poison is now shilling for Overstock.com. (Via Tom)
- Will baby North West soon have a sister named South? Yep: Kimye may be expecting. (And may I be struck down for reporting this.)
- I had no idea there was something known to guitarist as “the Jimi chord.”
- Have you seen the lineup for Burlington, Ontario’s Sound of Music Festival? Weezer? Yep.
- How Tori Amos changed a wrestler’s life.
- Tool has been having a little fun
with U2at U2’s expense.
- One of the most interesting events scheduled for Canadian Music Week is the Unison Jam. Details here.
- Canadian author Lynn Crosbie is about to release Where Did You Sleep Last Night, a novel about a girl who falls in love with Kurt Cobain. And her name’s not Courtney.