I am really, really looking forward to tomorrow’s F1 race. Are you on Team Lewis or Team Max? Now let’s try some music news for December 11, 2021.
- For those who follow the annual UK Christmas #1 madness, here comes Ladbaby again.
- What are the biggest Christmas songs of the century? Here you go.
- How much does Mariah Carey make every Christmas? Let’s break it down.
- RIP Steve Bronski, co-founder of Bronski Beat.
- Music based on the corona virus is now being sold as an NFT. No, really.
- Here’s another interesting article on the rise of vinyl. (Via Mark)
- Has Dolby ATMOS changed the audio industry? Let’s discuss.
- Five reasons artists should push their music on TikTok.
- Universal has a plan for NFTs and avatars for its artists.
- Speaking of NFTs, check out Voices of Classic Rock.
- If you’re an indie artist, here’s how you can get verified on Twitter.
- This Twitter bot tweets out random Def Leppard lyrics every hour. Why? No clue.
- A good report: The state of sampling in 2021.
- Brian Adams has a new song featuring John Cleese.
BONUS: I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.
BONUS BONUS: You’ll see. (Via Larry)