Time to return home from the NE Caribbean Command Centre. I am inconsolably sad. Still, I must report on the music news.
- It looks like Muse will headline Glastonbury 2016.
- Beware of this Pearl Jam fake ticket scam.
- Kim and Kanye probably aren’t going to like this.
- Ever fancy yourself to be a builder of musical instruments? Look at this.
- Like synth and organ music? Here’s a nice sampler from FDH Records.
- Here’s an interesting version of “Riptide” done in the native language of Ireland.
- And here’s a wonderful acapella version of “Imagine.”
- Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow have consciously coupled once again–at least a little bit.