You’re not getting me anywhere near a mall today. Nope. I’d rather sit at home and work on music news for December 14, 2019.
- Canadians pretty much run the global touring industry. Here’s proof.
- A company in Wisconsin promising to digitize customers’ CDs has disappeared. All those discs seem to be gone.
- Tom Petty’s widow and his daughters seemed to have come to an agreement about his estate.
- The Vatican apparently invested millions in Elton John’s biopic. Rocketman. Yeah, the one with the homosexual sex and drug use.
- When he was told he was going deaf, Huey Lewis said he felt “suicidal.”
- Well, this is certainly a new take on Tupac.
- Here’s yet another end-of-the-year wrap, excepts that it sums everything up all the way back to 14,000 BC. Hey, I laughed.