Looking for a good post-Christmas laugh? An extensive study has been done in order to find The Funniest Joke in the World.
Got that? Here’s music news for December 26, 2020.
- Beyonce is donating USD$500,000 to a charity that helps people who have been evicted because of COVID-19.
- Looking for a new turntable? Here are the best choices for 2020.
- These JBLs remain some of the best speakers of all time.
- Can a cockatoo dance to Cardi B’s “WAP?” Yes. And it’s funny.
- R Kelly’s child porn trial has been delayed until September.
- If you’ve been to Scotland, you might wonder why McDonald’s restaurants play classical music. Here’s the reason.
- The heartwarming David Bowie snowman scarf story.
- Remember Cindy Lou Who from the live-action How the Grinch Stole Christmas from 2000? She’s all grown up now.
- Remember the tech billionaire who tortured his neighbour by playing the theme from Gilligan’s Island on repeat? His case has been thrown out.
- The estate of Michael Jackson wanted US$100 million for the Neverland Ranch. They got US$22 million.
- These 22 Toronto music venues closed in 2020.
- Another list: The 35 greatest concerts of the last 35 years.
- Here’s a different look at the state of the music industry that’s gone underreported.
- Un-punk Christmas: The Angry Snowmen. (Via John)
- George Michael’s ex is still having a very, very hard time.
- Infamous Club Kid Michael Alig is dead at 54. Heroin OD.
- Another ancient violin has been stolen.