Today’s the day I try to figure out all the ways my wife will say that I disappointed her on Valentine’s Day. Forewarned is forewarned, you know? And now, the music news.
- Check out Pamela Chelin’s LA Weekly article on a photography exhibit that focuses on Kurt Cobain’s possessions. Wow.
- What’s going on with free streaming? Things aren’t good, really.
- Hey, whatever happened to Bubbles, Michael Jackson’s chimp? I’m glad you asked.
- Beatboxing with Siri.
- Interesting: “Confessions of a Grammy voter.”
- Afrika Bambaataa is trying to right a wrong over “Planet Rock.”
- Apple is apparently filming a super-secret original video series starring Dr. Dre.
- Imagine downloading music at 1.125 TERABYTES PER SECOND. (Via Tom)