Ever had one of those weeks where computers seem to hate you? I had one of those. But I still found a way to post music news for January 12, 2019.
- Here’s a look at some of the weirdest tech unveiled this year at CES in Las Vegas.
- These are my weekly music picks for GlobalNews.ca.
- Spotify claims to have 200 million monthly active users now.
- Well, that’s one way to pass the time when your flight is delayed.
- Police in Detroit
areinvestigating the theft of assets from Aretha Franklin before she died.
- This woman went to bed. When she woke up in the morning, she found that she couldn’t hear any male voices. That kind of messes up her enjoyment of music.
- These sea slugs remind scientists of David Bowie.
- More layoffs at music/
enterainmentindustry publications. Not good.
- Cool: A graphic that details every Apple product ever.
- Bob Marley vs. the coffee company: Marley 1, Coffee 0.
- This turntable gives you an idea of where that technology is heading.
- How big of a Britpop fan were you? Take this test. (WARNING: It’s hard.)
- Australia wants to ban stream-ripping sites.
- A new generation of fans is discovering Queen through the film Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Oooo. Some secret Instagram menus!
- Yes, we still need record labels. Here’s why.