Almost halfway through January. We’re making progress on winter. And we made some progress on gathering music news for January 15, 2022.
- Sinead O’Connor seems to be in big trouble again following the death of her son. She has checked into the hospital, though. Good.
- China’s recorded music industry grew by one-third in 2021. Wow.
- Pimco, another big investment firm, has announced that it will get into the business of buying up song catalogues.
- The head of Universal Music Group says that a big wave of music growth is coming.
- The universe hums!
- Ed Sheeran plans to build a burial chamber for himself on the grounds of his country estate.’
- No one cared about Steve Aoki’s NFT.
BONUS: If you’re into the history of technology, you really need to take a look at the history of poo.
More news? Check here.