Off to Las Vegas for CES. Never been before. This should be weird, Meanwhile, here’s some music news for January 5, 2019.
- Tragically Hip fans should check out this edition of the
Hipstoriespodcast. I’m a guest.
- Want more predictions for music and pop culture in 2019? Here you go.
- And here’s a few more.
- And here’s even more (I’m included in this one).
- Following the silly controversy over the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez dancing video? It just keeps backfiring on those who sought to discredit her, including new videos like this.
- Time to start talking about Record Store Day 2019. U2 might be prepping something.
- Jacob Zuma, the ex-president of South Africa, has signed a record deal. Wait–what?
- BTS cannot be stopped. The K-pop stars set another streaming record.
- Madonna has something to say about those alleged butt implants.
- This sweet old lady is the real Greta Van Fleet.
- Experts say that Madonna probably got a Brazilian bum lift.
- Ed Sheeran is in trouble with the estate of Marvin Gaye.
- Oh, Kanye. Why do you make it so hard for yourself?
- This portable all-plastic pod could make things more comfortable for people going to a festival.
- Eminem’s daughter is quite the Instagram star.
- How about an Elvis picture book?
- Interested in gawking at celebrity real estate? Go here, here, and here.