Beetle juice! And yes, I spelled that right. Enjoy that and then move on to music news for July 10, 2021.
- A maskless country music festival caused a COVID outbreak? You don’t say…
- The official cause of DMX’s death has been revealed: A heart attack brought on by acute cocaine intoxication.
- With England in the UFEA final, something…regrettable has been uncovered from 1990.
- Speaking of UEFA anthems, here’s a quiz.
- And remember: The Internet is forever. See?
- Remember Four Seasons Landscaping, Rudy Guiliani’s press conference site? It’s now a music venue.
- Prince’s legendary shoe collection.
- Yeah, no. This won’t work, lady.
- It’s war: TikTok vs. YouTube.
- This is an unusually weird use of the Seinfeld theme song.
- It’s here: Deep fake music. Uh-oh.
- What, exactly, is that sign language interpreter saying in the Big Wreck/Chad Kroeger video for “Middle of Nowhere?” Well, I’m glad you asked. (Via Tyler)
- Has it really been 25 years since the Spice Girls came along? Yep. (Via Tom)
- R Kelly’s trial has been delayed again…
- …and Marilyn Manson has surrendered to police over his “snot rocket” assault charges. He had to be released on bail to do that.
More News? Look here.