Why would a robot dog with a machine gun bother anyone? Oh, right. More indications of the dystopian future ahead. Forget that for the moment and just concentrate on music news for July 23, 2022.
- The fastest growing news source for many adults is…TikTok? What could possibly go wrong?
- Ricky Martin’s nephew has withdrawn those really gross allegations in court.
- Lady Gaga has a problem with her choreographer being toxic.
- U2 at the Kennedy Center Honors!
- What does your musical taste say about you? Maybe nothing.
- Facebook and Instagram have been hit with a massive music copyright lawsuit.
- Drake vs, The Bees.
- Ozzy was actually paranoid about…what? Sounded like he needed help with his mind.
- Pat Benatar won’t perform “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” anymore because of mass shootings.
- This is why going to a music festival can really, really suck.
- Folk legend and activist Pete Seeger is getting his own American stamp.
- How is it we can tell when someone is singing off-key? It’s a brain thing.
- And this is good: Music shows potential for slowing the progression of dementia.
More music news? Check here.
BONUS: The Straddling Bus Fail.