Published on July 25th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Saturday, July 25, 2015
In Vegas for Rush. I have to hear “2112” one more time. Let’s examine what’s making music news this Saturday.
- Word is that Michael Jackson really, really wanted to play Jar Jar Binks. (Via Tom)
- Too much Mozart led police to seize this man’s $7,000 piano.
- Meanwhile, Windsor wants Detroit to SHUT THE HELL UP when it comes to noisy party music drifting across the river. (Tom again)
- Miley Cyrus decided to share what happen when she had her pits waxed. (Why, Tom? Why?)
- YouTube is trying to keep from being blacklisted in Russia.
- That long-awaited Alice in Chains biography is set to be released next month.
- The Grateful Dead grossed $52 million for those five shows in Chicago earlier this year.
- Another Bob Marley box set is coming.
- Musician has a freak accident with a blender. C’mon! You gotta be curious!
- Please sign up for Tidal so Jay Z can continue to invest in private jets.
- Can you have an album on iTunes if you don’t exist?
- YouTube plans to open a “creator space” in Toronto.
- Already bankrupt 50 Cent has been hit with another lawsuit.
- Prince has another album for us.
- Caitlin Jenner made a surprise appearance at a Culture Club concert.
- Drake, hip hop and ghostwriting. If you’re a fan, read this.