Published on June 1st, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Saturday, June 1, 2019
June already. It would be nice if spring finally arrived in some parts of Canada. On to music news for June 1, 2019
- Here are my weekly music picks for GlobalNews.ca
- “How Drake helped the Raptors make the NBA finals.” Discuss.
- Tom Petty salad dressing?
- Snoop Dogg has broken the Guinness Book of World Records mark for the largest gin and juice.
- An esports team owned by Drake wants to raise $25 million.
- Pamela Anderson blames Borat for the breakup of her marriage to Kid Rock.
- The jukebox era of movies has arrived.
- A K-pop star was found unconsciousness, reviving questions about the amount of pressure placed on these performers.
- 5G service ain’t gonna be no use if all it does is help us blow through our data caps. See? (Via Tom)
- Um, are Corey Taylor’s testicles really okay? (Tom again)
- Drake has been causing “hysteria” in the Bahamas.
- Ariana Grande has to choose between singing and tomatoes.
- Playing soccer with Elton John and Rod Stewart.
- Why are the Spice Girls having so many sound problems on their reunion tour?
- Austin, Texas, is testing a system that would let fans can tip bands with credit cards.
- This is an interesting “smart plug-in device” called Audoo.
- Bell is asking the government to criminalize pirate streaming services.
- This professor thinks Justin Bieber and Rihanna are “morons” for having pet monkeys.