Published on June 15th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Saturday, June 15, 2019
It was on this day in 1970 that Charles Manson went on trial. Meanwhile, in music news for June 15, 2019…
- Here are my weekly music picks for GlobalNews.ca.
- My spring speaking tour continues. Here’s what happened at Stray Dog Brewing in Ottawa on Thursday night.
- Has it been TWENTY years since the release of the first White Stripes album? Why, yes. Yes, it has.
- How David Bowie got those trademark eyes.
- This is cool: Connect to Spotify through Shuffle All the Songs it will serve up songs from the entire Spotify universe, which is currently at over 50 million songs.
- If you use Spotify on a Windows machine, you might want to look at this new interface called Spotimo.
- Black metal and death metal are good for productivity especially if you’re into computer coding.
- Here’s an evolutionary sign that you’re using your smartphone too much.
- Big Wreck has announced a tribute gig for late guitarist Brian Doherty.
- Oh, Snoop…
- No, Snoop…
- Madonna is not happy with social media these days.
- Paul McCartney is now a shareholder in the Green Bay Packets. Wait–what?
- Eddie Vedder had a reunion with a Dutch woman he met 27 years ago.