First, let’s have some fun with loud noises in one of the world’s quietest rooms. Once you’re done, proceed orderly to music news for June 17, 2023.
- German police have opened a sex offence investigation into Rammstein’s Till Lindeman.
- Liam Gallagher claims he’s called “many times” about an Oasis reunion. Really?
- What’s the point of a tequila NFT, Sammy Hagar?
- New study: 20% of 18-24s get their news from…TikTok.
- NIce new place, Chad Smith.
- And then there’s this place once owned by John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin.
- Still with real estate, the fight between Robbie Williams and Jimmy Page just keeps going and going and going…
- So much for the big Spotify deal wiht Meghan and Harry.
- Rollling Stones Skechers are now a thing.
- Why are so many artists selling their catalogues? Twisted Sister’s Dee Snyder says “Do the math.”
- Spotify is testing out an AI playlist cover art tool.
- Recent rock star deaths have Boomers a little on edge.
- There’s now an Iron Maiden version of Monopoly.
- How far would you go to find new sounds for your music? This far?
- “Hey, Disney!”
BONUS: Looking for the right swears? There’s math that can help.
BONUS BONUS: This guy can solve a Rubik’s cube in about three seconds.