Random music news for Saturday, June 19, 2021
- Apple Music might end up in more places in the near future. Here’s why.
- Deezer is offering samples of its new 360 Audio. Listen here.
- Someone has been tracking bad YouTube ads.
- Into the DC Universe? Then take a look and listen to this. (Via Sean)
- A newly-discovered frog in Ecudarian Andes has been named after Led Zeppelin. (Via Andrew)
- Over the last few weeks, Sinead O’Connor has retired, unretired, and now retired again.
- Noodles of The Offspring has undergone a second round of eye surgery.
- Canadians with the AstraZeneca shot won’t be welcome at US concerts and festivals.
- Jerry Garcia hand-picked cannabis. It’s legal, of course. What a long, strange trip it’s been, huh?
- Is the musical NFT thing waning? Maybe not.
- But I don’t wanna subscribe to Disney+ to see The Beatles Get Back doc!
- Facebook has a new indie music program. Interesting…
- If you’re a fan of album artwork, read this.
- Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean” has passed one billion views on YouTube.
More news? Try here.