Oh, great. First COVID, then monkeypox, and now POLIO? Yay, anti-vaxxers! Distract yourself for a moment with music news for June 15, 2022.
- Give it up for this Pearl Jam fan with a terminal illness. He would NOT be stopped.
- Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky appeared at Glastonbury.
- Oh, so THAT’S how Tommy Lee broke his ribs…
- …and it’s sort of why Tommy threw racks of ribs at audiences. I think.
- Pink Floyd wants to sell their catalogue. They’ll get at least US$500 million for it.
- Still with health news, Violent J of Insane Clown Posse talks about his health problems and hospitalization.
- This is fun: A restaurant in Wisconsin has a new music policy. (It’s meant as a joke, people.)
- Jukebox ZEROES. And there’s a part two to that, too. (VIa Oreo)
- The power of the protest song.
- Why is Ed Sheeran so popular? This may explain it.
- That’s really creepy, Alexa.
- Who knew this about “Pass the Dutchie?”
- Scott Weiland’s kid has a new solo album.
- Someone wrote an erotic novel about Gojira, the French metal band.
- Nice one, Shaq.
- Interesting: The secret sampling service.
BONUS: This could be the worst restaurant dining experience in the world–and it all done on purpose.