This politician is having a bad week. It, however, continues to be a good week for music news–like what we have for June 4, 2022.
- Now that people seem to be done with COVID, they’re creating fewer podcasts.
- Liam Gallagher seems to have come to his senses–for now, anyway.
- Jack Antonoff: The most connected man in music?
- How long can classic rock last? Discuss.
- Johnny Depp is such an accomplished guitar player that he’s going to release an album with Jeff Beck.
- You can now drive down Prince Rogers Nelson Way in Minneapolis.
- Led Zeppelin was asked to do an avatar show like what ABBA is doing in London. They refused.
- Britain’s shipping forecast: Powerful radio nostalgia. (Via Sean)
- Bruce Springsteen’s daughter is quite the equestrian. See?
- Pearl Jam’s Jeff Ament has scored this new TV series.
- What was Elton John doing in a wheelchair?
- Now let’s try some flamenco Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- And speaking of whom, this happened. And it wasn’t the first time.
- No more anarchy for Johnny. And nor for Jonesy, either. But Glen’s views haven’t changed.
- RIP synth genius Dave Smith.
BONUS: Hate to exercise? Then you need more bacteria.
BONUS BONUS: Would you want to be in a spelling bee against this person?