Published on March 16th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Saturday, March 16, 2019
Another four days until spring. Another four days until spring. Another four days until spring. Meanwhile, here’s music news for March 16, 2019.
- Ozzy’s not dead yet. In fact, he’s feeling much, much better after another health scare.
- Louis Vuitton has pulled its Michael Jackson-inspired clothing.
- Meanwhile, some Michael Jackson fans are planning to sue the Leaving Neverland accusers for “sullying his memory.”
- Death metal bongs.
- Slipknot is being sued by…a member of Slipknot.
- What’s this new feud between Apple and Spotify? This article explains what’s going on. And this article analyzes why this relationship is important.
- This is a fantastic Apple Maps oopsie.
- This article offers a history of why so many artists are no longer making a living through music.
- “Machine journalism.” It’s here.
- Ten benefits of classical music.
- Google is blocking ads for tickets being sold on the secondary market.
- Too many many earnest male singer-songwriters? Blame Ed Sheeran.