No more Botox and Cialis for Russians. That means sanctions that will result in wrinkles and ED. Ouch. Moving on to music news for March 19, 2022.
- Josh Kiszka, singer for Greta Van Fleet, had to go with a hospital with an ugly non-COVID respiratory issue.
- Following all the stupid copyright infringement/plagiarism cases? This is the most important thing you read on that subject this weekend.
- A Minnie Mouse chill-out album? Yes.
- How many radios do you own? Read this.
- Deadmau5 and Shark Tank dude Mark Cuban have created this metaverse.
- iPod modders: They’re a thing.
- There’s now a music sequencer for kids.
- A BTS live event screened in theatres outgrossed The Batman in 55 American theatres.
- Russian influencers are going nuts now that Instagram has been banned in their country.
- A “time traveler”–a TikToker who claims to be visiting from the future–says a dead musician will soon return and prove that his death was faked.
- James Hetfield’s kid Castor is in a band called Bastardane. They sound like this.
BONUS: Best spell it “Zelenskyy” now.