Random music news for Saturday, March 23, 2023
Powdered beer? It’s here. So is music news for March 23, 2023.
- Spotify’s offering of audiobooks has reached Canada.
- More on DJ Donald Trump.
- What’s going on with all these sped-up songs? They’re everywhere!
- The results of Beethoven’s DNA test are in. Here’s what we know.
- Ed Sheeran is already recording an album that won’t be released until he’s dead.
- Five musicians have been charged in relation to an illegal crypto scheme.
- So what’s the state of Arcade Fire these days? The cloud over Win Butler doesn’t seem to be going away.
- What did you think of the JUNOs this year? Some people are calling for changes.
- Next up for K-pop? Virtual boy and girl bands.
- Is this the world’s favourite poem?
- The first-ever Devo documentary is going into production.
- Gutsy. Very Gutsy.
- Need production music for your podcast? Check out ThatTrack.
- Let’s listen to Daft Punk’s creative process. This is pretty cool.
- This is why if you offer Christ Martin a sandwich, he’ll turn it down.
- If you love indie rock, you’re not going to do much better than the 2023 edition of the Bumbershoot Festival.
- Black Sabbath, the ballet. Wait–what?
BONUS: Besides helping to bring down Donald Trump, what else has Stormy Daniels been up to lately? I’m glad you asked.
BONUS BONUS: Where is Apple when it comes to VR? Take a look.