Apparently Popeye was right. Who knew? Let’s try some music news for Saturday, March 27, 2021.
- The Talk to Sharon Osbourne: “Buh-bye.“
- Eurovision to the Belarussian entry: “Nope.“
- Bono has a new animated series for ONE about the importance of everyone getting vaccines. Some Canadians are involved, too. (Via Sean)
- Cool! Spiders
- Sorry, Malibu. Gene Simmons is actually moving to Nevada.
- Want Dave Mustaine’s banjo? Yes, his banjo. Just £14,999.
- Queen’s Brian May is going to bat for his chauffeur who is on trial for child sex abuse charges.
- Has it really been 20 years since Bjork showed up in her swan dress? Yes. Yes, it has.
- Festivals in the UK are taking cautious steps to start up again.
- Deadmau5’s cat now has an OnlyFans account.
- Spotify has redesigned both its desktop and web app.
- Want to fish and drink? Talk to Roger Daltrey about his plans for his trout farm.
- Annoyed that Joe Cocker isn’t in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Sign this petition.
- This year, some Eurovision performances will ring out from the rooftops of host city Rotterdam.
- Want to mess around with music and artificial intelligence? Try MuseNet and Jukebox.
- Ten new rules for going to shows post-COVID.