The supply of new TV program is so bad that Channel 4 in the UK has greenlit a new show where celebrities attach cameras to their pets to see what they’re up to. It’s called Snoop Dogs. (I did NOT make that up.)
Meanwhile, there’s this.
Now, music news for May 2, 2020.
- Coronavirus update 1: Madonna says she’s tested positive for the antibodies. She may save us all.
- Coronavirus update 2: The virus is really hurting smartphone sales.
- Coronavirus update 3: The sounds of (coronavirus) silence.
- Coronavirus update 4: Pop radio is in decline during the pandemic.
- Coronavirus update 5: Yeah, don’t expect concerts to return to what they were for a long time. (Via Pamela) Drive-in concerts?
- Coronavirus update 6: Jack Osbourne says “Don’t blame Dad for the bat thing?”
- Here are my weekly music picks for GlobalNews.ca.
- Pearl Jam fans are freaking out over this challenge laid down by Eddie Vedder.
- A 26-year-old guy smashed Eminem’s kitchen window and let himself in. Em was there to catch him.
- What shape will podcasts take after all this COVID-19 nonsense is over? Discuss.
- Fancy another Beatles colouring book?
- Wait: There are over a hundred Wheatus fans?
- Willie Nelson is now 87. He’s made 143 albums. That’s not a typo.
- Hang on: Is that Weird Al playing Ted Nugent in this trailer for Reno 911?
- The Weeknd has a gig on American Dad. Here’s a teaser.