Published on May 25th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Saturday, May 25, 2019
It might be Memorial Day Weekend in America, but there’s still music news to discuss for May 25, 2019.
- Here are my weekly music picks for GlobalNews.ca.
- Which music services pay out the best to artists? This chart explains everything.
- “AirPods, explained.”
- If you bought ever iPhone as it came out, it would cost THIS MUCH.
- If you’re suffering from Game of Thrones withdrawal, maybe you could join the search for recordings of a punk band that featured Tyrion as its frontman.
- Edmonton is looking at becoming the first city to require mandatory harm reduction measures at raves.
- Spotify has released some interesting podcast stats.
- Meanwhile, major labels have decided to go big into the podcast world.
- So much for the Spandau Ballet reunion.
- “Smarter people listen to instrumental music.” Discuss.
- Time to start handicapping the Song of the Summer for 2019.
- SLAYER + Jaegermeister = This.
- Tom DeLonge’s plan to return to Blink-182 seems to have some validity.
- The Bohemian Rhapsody movie has goosed interest in Queen songs.
- Ozzy is a big fan of CBD oil. He used it to combat some recent illnesses.
- A fantastic question: What will music sound like in 20 years?
- Hundreds of new Beatles photos have come to light after a worldwide search.