The Omagh Hum: Sounds like a nightmare. Nothing remotely that annoying in music news for November 18, 2023.
- That was quick: Diddy has settled the rape/abuse allegations levied by Cassie.
- Why are cassettes still a thing with some people? This article seeks to explain that.
- Could there be FOUR new members of KISS? Gene Simmons says “yes.”
- Roger Waters is at it again.
- Shane MacGowan of The Pogues has been in and out of the hospital since last December. His wife has this health update.
- Now THIS is a vinyl collection!
- Who will follow U2 with a residency at The Sphere? How about Beyonce?
- The Rolling Stones have a new rum. They call it Crossfire Hurricane.
- Next up for music memoirs? Alice Cooper.
- A pack of Kurt Cobain’s smokes is probably going to get at least US$2,500 when they go up for auction.
- Dolly Parton had ruled out running for president. “We’ve had enough boobs in the White House,” she says.
- Meanwhile, Donald Trump still loves Kanye.
- I want this internet connection: 1.2 terabytes per second. That’s enough to send 150 full movies every second.
- Wait: Snoop is giving up weed?
- Chester Bennington once recorded a demo with Slash. Hear it here.
- Lickable TV? What?
BONUS BONUS: AI Jesus.
BONUS BONUS BONUS: False alarm. It was just a screaming goat.