If you’re a fan of The Simpsons, you’ll appreciate this. And meanwhile, back in Russia…
Once you’re done watching that a few times, move to music news for November 21, 2020.
- AC/DC’s Power Up has already debuted at #1 in eight countries with still more to come.
- Check out this fan-made video for “Through the Mists of Time” from the new AC/DC album, Power Up.
- Beats has a new line of headphones/earbuds called Flex that comes with a campaign against racial inequality.
- What will Christmas 2020 sound like?
- When Donald Trump hands you lemons, Lil Pump shows that you can make lemonade.
- The legal fight between Michael Jackson’s estate and HBO over the documentary Leaving Neverland continues.
- Celine Dion has lost a VERY big legal battle with a concert agent.
- The music industry is very pissed at the NFL for copyright violations. Check it out.
- What exactly did Shamrock Capital get for its purchase of Taylor Swift’s master recordings? Let’s explore that.
- Do you watch The Voice? You can now vote using Google Assistant.
- Here’s a good history of hardcore/straight edge label, Dischord.
- This new game tries to explain why your favourite band breaks up. Give it a look. (Via Mark)
- KISS plans a (safe) live stream from Dubai on New Year’s Eve.
- Is this the future of karaoke?
- Here’s a rare Beatles story that hasn’t been told often.
- Liam Gallagher’s son and Ringo Starr’s grandson are in court, accused of doing something racist.