If you suffer from migraines (like me), a new MRI study has revealed never-before-seen spaces in the brain. Swell. No holes in music news for November 26, 2022…
- RIP Al Mair, the founder of Canada’s Attic Records, an important indie dating back to the 70s.
- Adidas is looking into some Kanye behavior. Probably wise given that this is what they’re looking at.
- VR headsets: A very hot gadget for 2022.
- Radiohead isn’t very good at football. (Via Sean)
- The adorable Nandi Bushell had a jam session with Shane Hawkins, son of Taylor. Watch.
- Madonna’s book caused such a scandal when it was released 30 years ago. Yes, 30 years ago.
- Here’s an interesting stat from Warner Music Group’s latest financial report.
- No. Canada will not take any blame for Elon Musk.
- Radio: Still an important thing in the car.
- A fun story about The Opera House, an iconic venue in Toronto.
- If you’re a musician, you should know that only 10.6% of your fans see your posts on Facebook.
- These are the ten most innovative recording studios in the world right now.
- They’re not dolls. They’re Run-DMC action figures.
- Why would Apple buy Manchester United of the EPL? They’re apparently thinking about it. Or at least did think about it.
- This looks like a cool app for building playlists.
- These were the most-streamed songs on Deezer in 2022.
BONUS: Play this game. Can you spot which image was generated by AI? I dare you.
BONUS BONUS: Hey, I laughed.