I knew that South American soccer fans were intense but not this intense. Ponder that as we look at music news for November 27, 2021.
- The family of one of the victims of Astroworld–a 14-year-old-boy–has filed suit against Travis Scott.
- Meanwhile, Scott appeared in public for the first time since the tragedy. He went golfing.
- There’s a biopic being made about Brian Epstein, the original manager of The Beatles. They’ve announced who will play the members of the band.
- I should have had this a couple of days ago: An Oral History of the WKRP Thanksgiving Episode.
- Another Eric Clapton guitar just sold for big dollars at auction.
- Time for another review of what the Sex Pistols meant to punk rock.
- Want all the merch that goes with Metallica’s black album? That’ll be US$27,000, please.
- Deftones cannabis.
- Darkness beer.
- Madonna: Still at it.
- Brian May is not happy about The Brits dropping gendered awards.
- Brian Adams has tested positive for COVID for the second time after flying to Italy.
- If you want to go deep into the history of grunge, then you need to know about Bam Bam.
- Adele’s “Easy on Me” is now a country music hit.
BONUS: Do NOT try to smuggle copies of Squid Game into North Korea. Here’s why.
More news? Look here.