Next, music news for Saturday, November 7, 2020.
- Coronavirus update 1: Virus? What virus, eh Diddy?
- Coronavirus update 2: Expect a deluge of radio stations to flip to an all-Christmas format earlier than usual this year in hopes of providing some cheer in the age of COVID.
- Coronavirus update 3: Keith Richards is predicting a long, hard winter.
- Coronavirus update 4: Will there be a fire sale of small venues who can’t survive the pandemic?
- The Beatles haven’t been together in 50 years but made almost $100 million in 2019.
- A house in Palm Beach that John Lennon once owned but never visited just sold for US$36 million.
- This US$13.2 million place moved from Kid Rock to Diplo.
- Robert Smith of the Cure has donated some artwork to a cardiac research charity.
- Jimmy Page’s ex-wife has died.
- Bionic gloves for playing the piano? Yep.
- Blink-182 beer!