Just in time for Halloween: This site will turn you into a skeleton via your webcam. Please enjoy that–as well as music news for October 30, 2021.
- Rammstein premiered a new song in space. Here’s how they did it.
- It took a while, but we now have an anti-Joe Biden song. (Via Tom)
- If you’re interested in the concept of artists selling out, them you should probably have a look at this book. (Via Tom again)
- Here’s how an artist can integrate merch into their Spotify profile using Shopify.
- This looks great! David Bowie’s/Trent Reznor’s “I’m Afraid of Americans” upgraded to 4K. (Via Larry)
- Robert Plant’s handwritten lyrics for “Kashmir” are going up for auction.
- Neuroscience looks at Kanye’s Donda album.
- How’s this for a playlist: The greatest songs about the climate crisis.
- Could humans talk to whales? We might–if AI can decode their clicking sounds.
- This father shot his son for playing his guitar too long.
- The joy of rock bars.
- The members of Metallica are new teachers for MasterClass.
- Radio’s not dead, part 1.
- Radio’s not dead, part 2.
- Radio’s not dead, part 3.
More news? Check here.